RFTA IS HIRING SUMMER BUS OPERATORS: Currently Hiring through June 7th.
CDL and New Driver Training classes throughout May and early June 2019.
CDL BUS DRIVERS - $19.85/HR - ASPEN AND GLENWOOD SPRINGS
Now Accepting CDL Bus Operator Applications for Seasonal employment with Potential for Promotion to Year-Round Positions! RFTA is looking for customer service friendly with great driving records, either interested in Seasonal employment or a career. RFTA offers great opportunities for Year Round employment, which provides drivers with an excellent benefits package, including full health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision, and RFTA’s retirement benefits.
- $1,000 End of Summer Season bonus;
- Entry wages start at $19.85/hour plus OT opportunities.
- $500 bonus for new hires with their CDL P2 License (returning RFTA employees not eligible).
- Paid CDL Training, if needed, at $19.85 / hr.
- Housing Opportunities
- Free Bus Pass and Dependent Pass
- Excellent Opportunity for promotion to Year Round after several months, pay for year round drivers starts at $20.27 an hour.
- Must be able to work out of the RFTA Aspen or Glenwood Springs bus facilities day or night and weekends
- Winter only - 4 Mountain Ski Pass or $425 Wellness Bonus
How to Apply
Please visit our hiring page: https://www.rfta.com/employment/job-openings/bus-operators/
TO APPLY: Complete a RFTA EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION and/or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact Jeff Aldrich at (970) 384-4882 (hiring manager) or Lawrence at (970) 384-4854.
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Employer